26 March 2004

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's hard
When you're in love with a beautiful woman you know it's hard
Everybody wants her, everybody loves her
Everybody wants to take your baby home

When you're in love with a beautiful woman you watch your friends
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it never ends
You know that it's crazy, you want to trust her
And then somebody hangs up when you answer the phone
When you're in love with a beautiful woman you go it alone

Maybe it's just an ego problem
Problem is, I've been fooled before
By fair weathered friends and faint hearted lovers
And everytime it happens It just convinces me more

When you're in love with a beautiful woman you watch her eyes
When you're in love with a beautiful woman you look for lies
Everybody tempts her, everybody tells her
That she's the most beautiful woman they know

Loving you is easy cause you're beautiful
Making Love with you is all I wanna do
Loving you is more than just a dream come true
Everything that I do is out of loving you
No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in Spring-time
Loving you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with loving you
Loving you I see your soul come shining through
And everytime that we oooh I'm more in love with you

Ku tahu sebaik apapun ku berusaha
Ku hanya manusia biasa Yg penuh lupa dan dosa
Tapi pada-Mu ya Rabb kupinta
Siapapun bidadari yg kau siapkan untukku
Semoga ku bisa menjadi yg terbaik baginya
Karena ku tahu ya Rabb ku Dialah yang terbaik untukku
Dan semoga ya Rabb Semoga
Dalam naungan cinta-Mu Kita dapat bersama
Dan selalu saling mengingatkan
Untuk sebuah cita suci mulia Agar dapat kembali bersua,
Di surga-Mu

Yaa Alloh bila dia memang jodoh ku dekatkanlah dan tanamkan cinta dan kasih untukku di hatinya,namun bila bukan jodohku...jagalah hubungan kami agar tetap baik....amiiiinnnnn